PS: Most of this products are prefect for a daily basis since i didn't really had any formal events on january.
Revlon Colorstay Foundation is just simply awesome. The coverage is amazing, it does last for a while throughout the day and i've been using this a lot in January.
Mac Quad it's not from any collection, i just bought the empty palette and filled it. This is the only eyeshadow quad that i've been using during January. I picked 3 neutrals and 1 black so that i can use it for an everyday basis or i can smoke it out with the black.
Shades: Coppering, Blanc Type, Carbon, All That Glitters
Nyx Slide On Pencil in Jet Black yes, again with this one. I just love it so much. It glides on really smooth. I dont really use pencil eyeliner on my upper lash line, except this one since it is so smooth.
Mac Breath of Plum is just a nice everyday color. Since it is a sheertone blush it's great for daily basis because it wont be that bold on your cheeks.
Mac Brave another neutral for an everyday basis, it's a satin so it's semi matte but still a little bit glossy. I's a pinky nude lipstick.
Mac Viva Glam VI is described as a warm terracotta-plum with pearl. Basically it's a plummy berry color with shimmers, and since it's a lustre, it gives a sheer finish so it's not that bold.
O.P.I in Your Web or Mine (Spiderman Collection) is just a pretty sheer shimmery pink. And i'm just in love with pink polishes in general.
Cetaphil Cleanser for Oily Skin so i've been thinking about changing my cleanser since october, because i feel like my Clinique cleanser is not that amazing like the toner and moisturizer. Cetaphil has been on my product-to-try list since early november but i never actually bought it. I ran out of my clinique one, so i decided to try this one and i've been loving it ever since. Once i ran out of this one i might buy the bigger bottle but I'm still thinking of going back to my clinique simply because that one is stronger, but i definitely love the cetaphil. Alos this one cheaper which is always a plus.
- Non Beauty
- A Daydream Away - All Time Low
- Kiss Me Again - We Are in The Crowd Ft. Alex Gaskarth
- If These Sheets Were States - All Time Low
- Dear John - Julia Sheer (Cover)
- I Knew You Were Trouble - Julia Sheer & Corey Gray (Cover)
* Youtube Videos
- Malam Minggu Miko - Malam Penembakan Sasha by RadityaDika
- Heatless Hair Routine by StilaBabe09
- "Edward and Bella" -- A Bad Lip Reading of Twilight by BadLipReading
- Nakes Basics: A Neutral Makeup Tutorial by Amarixe
- Revlon Nearly Naked First Impression by Missglamorazzi
- Easy Way To Spice Up Your Room by Macbarbie07
So that's all my favorites for last month. Thank you so much for reading and have a wonderful night!