Here's what you'll need:
- Your old nail polish
- Petroleum Jelly
- Nail polish remover (Pure acetone works the best)
- Cotton balls or cotton pads
- Nail thinner
- Soak the cotton ball into the nail polish remover
- As you can see from the picture that the top of the bottle is crusty caused by the dried out polish. So here's what you're gonna go, take the cotton ball and wipe it on top of the bottle to smooth out the surface.
- If the polish is already thickened up, drop just a little bit of the nail thinner and shake it well. Shaking a nail polish is not good for the polish, but this time i guess it's okay.
- Take a cotton swab and dip it in the petroleum jelly. You can also use your finger. I cant really explain this part, i'm pretty sure the picture explains it all, but just wipe it around the top part of the bottle so when you want to use it, it's easy to open and close.
And there you have it, a clean, smooth, and ready to use nail polish just like freshly bought from the store!
*You can get O.P.I Nail Lacquer Thinner from amazon or ebay or any local drugstores that sells O.P.I.
Price: Vary, depends on where you buy it. Usually from $10 - $20
Hope this helps and thank you for reading, have a great day!