Here's the original link: http://elleandblair.com/blog/post/tag-2013-you-re-it-reflections-elle-and-blair
1. What was the most exciting thing that happened to you in 2012?
* I think graduating high school. The last 3 months was so stressful with the exams and home works but it i had so much fun on those last days with my friends as well. I will never ever ever forget my high school memories.
2. What was your favorite video you filmed this year? Why?
* I don't film videos, but i do write blog, so change this question into my favorite blog post that i wrote. I must say my november favorites post, because i just love doing favorites and i discovered a lot of products in november.
3. Best Youtube video of 2012?
* This one is so hard to decide, but if i have to choose one video, i'd say 'My Boyfriend Does My Makeup' video by Blair (juicystar07). I've watched it over and over and over and over again and i just smiling every time i do. It's simply a video when Sawyer was doing Blair's makeup, it was so funny. This video was posted on January 5th which is exactly a year ago, it reaches 4,7 million views until now. They were my favorite couple, too bad they broke up :(
4. What was your favorite new product in 2012?
* It's not that new, but it is for me, i'd say my Make Up For Ever HD foundation that i just love so much, i never even use my bobbi brown anymore because of this one
5. What new thing are you glad you tried in 2012?
* I'm glad that tried to beauty blogging, i had so much fun doing in and i still do!
6. What's the most important lesson you learned in 2012?
* Everything wont be as easy as you thought it would be, but in the end it's all gonna worth it. I dont know whether it answers the question or not, but i think that's what i learned in 2012.
7. What was the best movie of 2012?
* Step Up Revolution. The story is kinda predictable but the choreography is incredible!
8. Best song?
* Payphone - Maroon 5
9. Best TV Show?
* I really love Married to Jonas
10. What one product do you hope someone releases in 2013?
* NARS releases the Danmari Blush Palette again :(
So that is all, if you read this please do the tag by copying the questions and answer it on your blog! Thank you for reading!