Now that the weather is colder and windier, i'll show you how to make a homemade face scrub for drier skin. You can find the ingredients easily whether at home or at a grocery store.
1. 2 Teaspoon of Extra virgin olive oil (any brands, just make sure that it is extra virgin)
2. 2 Tablespoon of Organic sugar
3. Small bowl
Step by Step:
1. Prepare your bowl, and pour the sugar
2. Add the extra virgin olive oil and stir it up
Note: You can also add 1 teaspoon of honey if you want!
It should look like this:
1. Remove any makeup and wash your face, just make sure that it's clean
2. Scoop a little bit of the mixture onto your finger tips
3. With a circular motion just scrub your face with it avoiding the eye area
4. Leave it for a minute or two
5. Rinse off
6. Pat dry your face
* Don't put it in the fridge because it will harden the mixture
* You can use it 3-4 times a week (don't use it everyday, you don't want to over exfoliate your skin, especially if it dry)
* Because the ingredients are all natural, it should last you up to 20-25 days (if there's any excess mixture)
Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!